ZAPATISTA NATIONAL LIBERATION ARMY
December 19, 2014 19
To the Congreso National Indigenous Congress: To the National and International Sixth:
Receive our greetings. We write to give you an advance about how the inscription is going of participants in the First Worldwide Festival Resistances and Rebellions against Capitalism: “Where those above destroy, those below reconstruct.”
- – Native Peoples of Mexico – Representatives of organizations, traditional authorities and individuals from the following native peoples have confirmed their participation:
Yaqui, Yoreme-Mayo, Guarijío, Tohono Odham (Pápago), Wixárika (Huichol), Náyeri (Cora), Nahua, Coca, Zoque, Purhépecha, Ñahñú (Otomí), Totonaco, Popoluca, Migrants in the city (Purhépecha, Mazahua, Mayo, Tojolabal, Nahua), Ñahtó (Otomí), Mazahia, Mephá (Tlapaneco), Na savi (Mixteco), Nancue ñomdaa (Am uzgo), Tojolabal, Tzeltal, Tzotzil, Chol, Peninsular Maya, Zoque (Ampeng), Binnizá (Zapoteco), Chinateco, Ñu savi (Mixteco), Afromestizo, Triqui, Cuicateco, Mazateco, Chatino, Mixe and Ikoot.
- – From the Sexta in Mexico: individuals, collectives, groups, and organizations from the 32 federative states.
- – From the International Sixth: individuals, collectives, groups and organizations from the following countries:
Mexico, Germany, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, South Korea, Denmark, Ecuador, Spain, United States, France, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, England, Iran, Italy, Norway, Basque Country, Russia, Switzerland and Tunisia.
- – We remind you that the big inauguration is this Sunday, December 21, 2014 in the Ñathó community of San Francisco Xochicuautla, Lerma municipality, State of Mexico, Mexico, at 2:00 PM.
The sharing (exchanges) will be in San Francisco Xochicuautla and in Amilcingo, municipality of Temoac, Morelos, on December 22 and 23, 2014.
December 24, 25 and 26 a Great Cultural Festival will be celebrated in the Federal District in Lienzo Charro, in Cabeza de Juárez, Avenida Guelatao #50, Colonia Álvaro Obregón, Delegación Iztapalapa, México D.F.
The sharing will continue on December 28 and 29, 2014 in Monclova, municipality of Candelaria, Campeche, Mexico.
On December 31, 2014 and January 1, 2015 will be the Fiesta of Anti-capitalist Rebellion and Resistance in the Caracol of Oventik, Chiapas, where we will have the honor of receiving everyone (todoas, todas y todos).
On January 2 and 3, 2015 the plenary of conclusions, agreements and pronouncements will be held in el CIDECI, in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Chiapas, México.
On January 3, 2015 the Closing of this Festival will be held at CIDECI, in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Chiapas, México.
To register for an invitation, mailto:email@example.com.
To participate in the cultural festival, register at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – The invited guests of honor, the relatives and compañeros of those of Ayotzinapa that are missing, communicated to us that yes they would participate. That way we will all have the opportunity of listening to them.
- – Finally, we advise you that our delegates are now ready to participate with an attentive and respectful ear. We are going with our faces uncovered so that you cannot identify us. Or, better still, so that you may identify us as one more among our compañeros, compañeras and compañeroas of the Sixth.
From the mountains of the Mexican Southeast,
Subcomandante Insurgente Moisés.
Originally Published in Spanish by Enlace Zapatista
December 19, 2014
Translation: Chiapas Support Committee